Moscow monorail
Christian - pTn
2014-10-27 17:54:39 UTC
A special form of public transport is the monorail, like the one in Moscow.

see: public-transport.net/a/Moskau/Monorail/

other new galleries on pTn:
Barcelona Metro: http://public-transport.net/pics/main.php?g2_itemId=904
Geneva tram: http://public-transport.net/a/Genf/
Marsjanin
2014-10-27 22:25:19 UTC
W dniu 27.10.2014 o 18:54, Christian - pTn pisze:

> A special form of public transport is the monorail, like the one in Moscow.

Nice cars… What's its engine?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Marsjanin
Christian - pTn
2014-10-28 05:58:02 UTC
Am Montag, 27. Oktober 2014 23:25:20 UTC+1 schrieb Marsjanin:
> Nice cars... What's its engine?

Thank you; the motors are where the transitions of the cars are: So very traditional technique.

Regards
Christian
Marsjanin
2014-10-28 21:47:45 UTC
W dniu 28.10.2014 o 06:58, Christian - pTn pisze:

> Thank you; the motors are where the transitions of the cars are: So
> very traditional technique.

Traditional, but useful. I just was hoping Russians made step forward
and did some magnetic field drive or something.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Marsjanin
Pan Srocz