Tramwaje w Wiedniu
Christian - pTn
2015-03-15 08:10:06 UTC
It took some time, but now also the site about Vienna's tramway is online. Vienna has one of the largest tram networks on the world and more than 550 trams in service.

http://public-transport.net/tram/Wien/
Marsjanin
2015-03-15 22:17:11 UTC
W dniu 15.03.2015 o 09:10, Christian - pTn pisze:

> Vienna has one of the largest tram networks on the world

Nice topic, thanks Christian. :)
We in Poznań got some of Düwag GT6 and GT8 from Düsseldorf, and we
commonly call them „Helmut”. Now also they're changing analog displays
to orange LEDs.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Marsjanin
Christian - pTn
2015-04-02 05:46:55 UTC
Am Sonntag, 15. März 2015 23:17:13 UTC+1 schrieb Marsjanin:
> W dniu 15.03.2015 o 09:10, Christian - pTn pisze:
>
> > Vienna has one of the largest tram networks on the world
>
> Nice topic, thanks Christian. :)
> We in Poznań got some of Düwag GT6 and GT8 from Düsseldorf, and we
> commonly call them „Helmut”. Now also they're changing analog displays
> to orange LEDs.
>
> --
> Pozdrawiam,
> Marsjanin

Thank you, I just added a new gallery from line 58 in Vienna:
http://public-transport.net/a/Wien/Linie58/